Just 2 days ago, I received emails from 3 of my readers alerting me of Instant Cash Club scam. Every single one of them lost a couple hundreds of dollars to the trading software, so don’t be the next victim.
If you haven’t funded your trading account, take a few minutes and read through this Instant Cash Club review. It’ll save you at least $250.
Name: Instant Cash Club
Presenter: Jim Robinson
Price: $250 min. deposit
Legitimate? NO, IT’S A SCAM
(full list of all reviewed scams)
– Jim Robinson is an actor hired to promote the scam
– Member profiles of Instant Cash Club are fabricated
– Live profits table is fake, generated by computer script
– The truth behind the scam is hidden in the disclaimer
– The trading software makes money from your losses